Regular formulation: Requires 48-hour lead-time
Marine formulation: Requires 2-week lead-time
- For initial analysis of samples from barges when the cause of corrosion is unknown and MIC is suspected.
- Ideal for testing all types of barges.
- Type of Samples Tested Using This Kit: Liquid & solid
- # Samples Tested Using One Kit: 5
- Shelf-life: 1 year
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Use to enumerate viable bacteria belonging to the following groups:
- Acid-producing bacteria (APB)
- Low nutrient bacteria (LNB)
- Sulfate-reducing bacteria (SRB)
- Detection range: 1 to >10,000 LNB, 1 to >10 APB and SRB. Additional bottles can be used to extend the detection range.
- See Products>Microbiological Media for descriptions of media and organisms.
- Use to quantify/qualify the following chemical parameters:
- Alkalinity (total)
- All materials necessary to collect samples and run tests
- Complete instructions
We offer bulk discounts. Contact us for details.