- UL/FM Listing Information
- Guide to MIC in FPS 2018
MICtreat FPS System Small Manual 11.4.19
- FPS Treatment Notice Placard
Please contact for quotation
Requires 2-week lead-time
- Use in FPS to automatically deliver the proper amount of treatment chemical(s) to prevent the occurrence or reoccurrence of MIC and to greatly reduce corrosion involving oxygen. For most effective treatment of newly installed FPS, use the MICtreat® FPS System before commissioning the FPS. For existing FPS, use the MICtreat® FPS System after mitigating any existing corrosion, including MIC, in the FPS.
- Use in FPS with system volumes less than 2,500 gallons.
- Ideal for treating all types of FPS (wet, dry, preaction), whether existing or new installation. May also be used in antifreeze/glycol systems.
- Note: MICtreat® FPS System is most effective when used with BTI Products’ MICtreat® FPS Chemical. BTI Products can provide detailed, facility-specific protocols for treatment of FPS. See Services>Consulting Services>Mitigation Protocols for further details.
- For FPS Volumes: <2,500 gal
- Water Flow Rate: Properly treats 12 to 75 gpm of water flow to 400 ppm MICtreat® FPS Chemical
- Assembly Requirements: Minimal
- Installation: External
- Power Requirements: Standard 115-Volt, 15 amp power supply
- Pressure Rating: Minimum 250 psi rating on all components
- Chemical Reservoir Volume: 1 gal
- Dimensions: 8"d x 12"w x 23"h
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Automatic, metered treatment delivery assures adequate treatment
- Easy installation and operation
- Compact design fits in most locations
- Does not affect operation of FPS
- No special power requirements
- Pressure rating complies with NFPA 13
- Economical MIC protection for FPS
- Available with locking, metal cabinet (sold separately) for protection from tampering
- Automatic delivery device
- 1 gallon MICtreat® FPS Chemical
- Complete installation & use instructions
- THPS Test Kit (Dry FPS), MICtreat® FPS Monitor Kit (Wet FPS)
We offer quantity discounts. Contact us for details.