- Guide to MIC in FPS
- MICtreat FPS Monitor Kit Instructions (20 Sample) 12.24.21
- MICtreat FPS Chemical Monitor Kit SDS
3-5 business days
Use to monitor waters or other fluids from FPS treated with MICtreat® FPS Chemical.
- Type of Samples Tested Using This Kit: Water or other fluids
- # Samples Tested Using One Kit: 20
- Shelf-life: Approximately 1 year on all kit components except iodine, which has a 6-month shelf-life. Iodine can be replaced without replacing the entire test kit.
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Use to enumerate viable bacteria belonging to the following group:
- Low nutrient bacteria (LNB)
- Detection range: 1 to >100 LNB. Additional bottles can be used to extend the detection range.
- See Products>Microbiological Media for descriptions of media and organisms.
- Use to quantify the following chemical parameters:
- Oxygen (dissolved)
- THPS (active ingredient in MICtreat® FPS Chemical)
- All materials necessary to collect samples and run tests
- Complete instructions
- Iodine refills available for this kit. Contact us for details.