Regular formulation: In-stock & ready to ship
Marine formulation: Requires 2-week lead-time
- For initial analysis of samples when the cause of corrosion is unknown and MIC is suspected.
- Use in situations where aerobic conditions predominate and/or low nutrient conditions are present.
- Ideal for most industrial applications including: industrial and potable water supplies, cooling waters, nuclear power, hydro-power, cutting and hydraulic fluids, fuels, and samples from external portions of oil and gas facilities.
- May be used with BTI Products’ MICkit® 4 when chemical information is also needed.
- Type of Samples Tested Using This Kit: All samples, especially those from environments where aerobic conditions predominate and/or low nutrient conditions are present
- # Samples Tested Using One Kit: 1
- Shelf-life: 1 year
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Use to enumerate viable bacteria belonging to the following groups:
- Anaerobic bacteria (ANA)
- Acid-producing bacteria (APB)
- Iron-related bacteria (IRB)
- Low nutrient bacteria (LNB)
- Sulfate-reducing bacteria (SRB)
- Detection range: 1 to >100,000 bacteria of each type. Additional bottles can be used to extend the detection range.
- See Products>Microbiological Media for descriptions of media and organisms.
- All materials necessary to collect samples and run tests
- Complete instructions
We offer bulk discounts. Contact us for details.