3-5 business days
- For physically inspecting pipes in systems that have tested positive for MIC-related bacteria and/or systems with a history of leaks/failures.
- Information from the MICkit® Pipe Inspection Kit is vital in choosing an effective and safe cleaning/treatment package and in determining if equipment integrity is sufficient to continue in service.
- For use in all industrial systems—especially FPS, tanks, and heat exchangers.
- Type of Samples Tested Using This Kit: All
- # Samples Tested Using One Kit: 15
- Shelf-life: 1 year
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Use to determine the following physical characteristics of corrosion and deposition:
- Distribution—where in the system problems are occurring
- Severity—how severe corrosion is (% pipe wall loss)
- Chemical composition of any deposits—what deposits are made of
- Removal of deposits by chemical agent—will cleaning agent will effectively and safely remove deposits
- Use to quantify/qualify the following chemical parameters:
- Iron (total)
- All materials necessary to collect samples and run tests
- Complete instructions