All sizes require 48-hour lead-time
- Use to prevent the occurrence or reoccurrence of MIC and to greatly reduce corrosion involving oxygen. For most effective treatment, MICtreat® FPS Chemical should be applied using BTI Products’ MICtreat® FPS System after the FPS has been properly cleaned.
- Ideal for all types of FPS (wet, dry, preaction), whether existing or new installation. May also be used in antifreeze/glycol systems.
- One gallon MICtreat® FPS Chemical will treat 2,500 gallons of water to 400 parts per million (ppm) chemical, the highest treatment concentration approved by the EPA.
- Note: MICtreat® FPS Chemical is most effective when used with BTI Products’ MICtreat® FPS System. BTI Products can provide detailed, facility-specific protocols for treatment of FPS. See Services>Consulting Services>Mitigation Protocols for further details.
- 1-gallon jugs: DOT-approved plastic jugs
- 5 and 55-gallon drums: DOT-approved plastic drums
- Shelf-life: Indefinite
- 1-gallon jug: 12 lbs
- 5-gallon drum: 65 lbs
- 55-gallon drum: 660 lbs
- Rapid kill of microbes, including MIC-related bacteria
- Reduces free oxygen, controlling most types of severe corrosion, including MIC
- Registered with the EPA for use in FPS
- Long-lasting in FPS
- Unusually good toxicity profile
- Easy to apply and test
- Easy and inexpensive deactivation
- From 5 to 54 gallons: $55.50 discount per gallon
- 55+ gallons: $148 discount per gallon